9 day small group photographic journey
Valid for sales to: 31 Oct 2020
This photographic safari takes in two of the best destinations in Botswana, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta with Pangolin, and offers some of the greatest wildlife photography experiences on the continent.
- 9 nights accommodation
- Meals as indicated
- Pangolin cameras and photo tuition from guide
- Activities and flights as specified
- Discover Chobe National Park, one of the most game-rich national parks in Africa
- Observe the Okavango delta from above on your charter flight from Kasane
- Receive photography tips from expert photo guide who are on hand to help you with your wildlife photography
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel in low season. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
Enquire about this deal
Let me know how I can assist you...
Subscribe to my newsletter