3 day river cruise in Botswana
Valid for sales to: 31 Oct 2020
Located on the great Chobe River that borders Namibia and Botswana, the Zambezi Queen is a luxury houseboat offering 14 suites. This unique African river safari traverses 25km of the Chobe River allowing you to view diverse game, whilst soaking up the beautiful scenery as you cruise down this stunning river.
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Water based game viewing
- Cultural tour
- Return transfers from Kasane Airport
- Explore Chobe National Park by water-based safari on a tender boat; where you can get up close to an array of wildlife
- Experience Chobe National Park. Home to the densest populations of elephant on the African continent - estimated at approximately 120,000
- Relax in comfort, whilst staying onboard a luxury 42-metre, 5-star houseboat
- Kasane, Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays
|per person, twin share
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel in low season. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
Choose your own personal travel professional