6 day journey
Valid for sales to: 31 Aug 2018
Explore the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea', Kochi, Kerala's most important seaport and get a glimpse of the culture and history of the south from the Chinese pagoda-style houses, to the colonial churches and buildings; take a trip to the 'Venice of the East' and discover the backwaters near Alleppey on a traditional Kettavellum, or houseboat; and savour the delectable flavours of the south with a home-cooked meal.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Selected meals, sightseeing & transfers
- Services of a local English speaking guide and private car and drive
- The diverse heritage and buildings of Kochi
- The beautiful backwaters of Alleppey
- The amazing flavours of southern Indian cuisine
- Kochi, daily except Thursdays and Fridays
|per person, twin share
*Prices based on per person, twin share in NZD, travelling in lead in season. Prices are correct as of 3rd November 2017. All care is taken to promote correct pricing at time of printing, but is dependent on availability and will be confirmed at time of reservation. Offers are subject to availability & can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Prices exclude flights unless specified. Credit card surcharges apply. Further terms & conditions apply, please ask your local helloworld store.
Choose your own personal travel professional